Monday, April 4, 2011

I will BITE a nigga

Ok I had a weird week and I thought I would share my story with the world. Monday night last week while taking my dog out to do his business another dog came up and jumped my dog. In the melee of fur and fangs I broke the fight up and got tagged. This stray dog bit my ass on my thigh and ankle. Well I took my dog in the house and didnt think much of it. Come thursday I am pretty sure my bite wound is infected so I head to my Docs on my lunch break. Turns out I DID have an infection and my Dr. freaked out because I didnt call animal control and I had no info on this stray dog. They made me go to the fucking Emergency Room to get vaccinated for RABIES! This is expensive and not fun. Well I have several booster shots coming up for Rabies and when its all said and done I am gonna have a hefty set of bills but I wont be foaming from the mouth any time soon. I just gotta stop humping peoples legs and ill be good to go. Here is a picture of my thigh, a couple puncture wounds and a decent bruise. ARF ARF!

2 comments:

WHITEY said...

arf arf arf!!! that shit sucks

CATFISH said...

You don't love me, you just love my doggy style.

Followers

Blog Archive