Monday, November 29, 2010

Decisions decisions

Ok fellas. If you know me well you know that I am one of the most indecisive, second guessing, mind changing SOB's that ever existed. If I waited until my mind was finally made up this damn bike would never get done so I have decided that when I cant make up my mind I am going to take the advice of the Crew. I have decided that I am still going to run a racing style tail section on my bike but I am also doing a fender with a seat pan so I can strap shit to it for trips as well as have a place for my old lady to sit. I cant make up my mind on the seat though. Its down to two different models by Le Pera. Most of the time if Im not riding with my girl I am gonna leave the passenger seat off and just ride with the drivers seat. What do you guys think?
The Le Pera Barron II

Or the Le Pera Signature II

Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of the 2, the sig2 looks best to me.

WHITEY said...

I dig em both, but agree with Brock. signature II

Followers

Blog Archive