Monday, October 4, 2010

ONLY A SELECT FEW ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDS

So it has been a while since I have dazzled you with my infinite wisdom...so here goes nothing. Family always comes first. That goes without saying. Friend are the next closest thing a guy has to family and I'm not talking about the guys you only see when you're out throwing back a few. I'm talking about those that are there when you least expect it. The kind of guy that you trust around your ol'lady even when your out of town. Not the only when it is convenient for them type of people. I'm talking about the guy that cleans up dog shit smeared all over your porch because your outta town and the ol'lady is knocked up. That's a real friend. I'm talking about those guys that show up and help you out even after you told them you didn't need any because your a stubborn bastard and they know it. Not the fuckers that expect a hand out just because you hooked up one of your real friends. Real friend are the fellas that you never have to think twice about giving them half the money you have in your wallet because you know they would do the same, with out you having to ask. Real friends are the ones I call my braithrean because of the reasons I've stated above and several more reasons that only those that are true friends would know and understand. Real friends are the guys that you don't see for days, weeks, or even months but when you do see them or they call, you pick up where you left off, because thats what it is all about. Those that know will understand what I'm saying, have real friends and are a real friend. They are not the guys that call you brother because they heard some other guys using the same vernacular. As for those that don't understand what I'm saying, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!

3 comments:

CATFISH said...

Hell yea, that's what I'm talkin about.

McMuscles said...

Same here homie.

Anonymous said...

well said, and all too true.

Followers

Blog Archive