Wednesday, October 6, 2010

IM BACK BITCHES..........











I dont wana bore yall with all the details but im back and not going anywhere. ive had a ruff go at things the last month or so and its still a little bumpy for me. Sometimes you gota sit back and realize what and who is important in life. Those that know me know i shut down and keep shit to myself. After a bunch of calls to my true friends ive realized what is important. The boys have gave me a new name that fits o so well. As Whitey put it "glad you got over the case of the dumbasses" so here we go. Ive been helping out at a bike builders shop that moved to Va Beach from Connecticut. The dude has allot of new ideas and builds some super clean stuff. The Dyna he built before he came down here. The rigid is the first one i helped him complete. Its a twin cam Dyna motor in a custom built frame. I hope to pick this guys brain and learn all i can from him. If you get bored check him out http://www.swedebuilt.com/ hes also on facebook.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive