Got my son a new engine for his minibike, only problem is it being the late style briggs, it has the carb and tank on the back of the powerplant, so i had to offset the frame rail abit in order to fit the motor . . . this fucker actually turned out really really nice.
- ► 2012 (145)
- ► 2011 (553)
- she said i had problems . . .
- The Crude Crew RULES the wasteland!
- revolution mother!
- bolt on shov done right.
- underwear sundays . . . when it seems like i wind ...
- you know what the best part was . . .
- and heres a few pics from last weekend at cashs co...
- been out of the loop. finally got some down time ...
- ohhhhh . . . looky looky looky. . . .
- A SURPRISE CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!
- Sheeww HEARRA!
- New pipes!
- FUCK! WEEKENDS GONNA BE KILLER! IM SHOWING UP A DA...
- MINIBIKE MOD
- Made it to northside park today . . .
- LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN AND HIDE YOUR BOOZE!!!!!!!
- Look what I found!
- what started out as a search on yahoo . . .
- New Shirts soon to be ordered for the Crude Crew!
- T and A
- BIKE FOR SALE..........
- Been in the shop......
- WHILE SURFING THE WORLD WIDE WEB.........
- tail section inspired...
- this is how my girl and her friends spent their la...
- HELP A BROTHER OUT......
- THE OTHER SIDE...........
- got a lil chop happy.
- NOTHIN NEEDS TO BE SAID..........
- As the Deputy Death Monkey would say, "FUCK SAMCRO...
- THIS ONES FOR McMUSCLES........
- ▼ September (41)