Monday, March 21, 2011

5..4..3..2..1..BLAST OFF FUCKER

That's right you heard it from the Deputy Space Monkey himself we are gonna blast the back road of P. County tomorrow in the A.M. so any of you out there that don't have shit to do meet us at my crib at 8 and hold the fuck on cause it's gonna be a white knuckle morning. Seeing how it's been a few months since me and the monkey have had a chance to do some lane splitting I'm sure there will be some laws broken on the back roads. Keep a look out Cat Fish.....this is Whitey sayin good bye and fuck off.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

McMuscles said...

Id come ride with ya but i cant get far on hopes and dreams.

wllgmr said...

where is p county?

WHITEY said...

Pasquotank. Elizabeth City area

WHITEY said...

Yo will hit me up if you want directions. Gonna do a little boozing tonight and wake up early and hit the streets after I drop my kiddos off at school. 2522022528

CATFISH said...

Oh shit, you guys are gonna go rip-shit riot on the whole fucking place up there.

Everyone Beware.......These assholes are meaner than shit, they're crazier than hell, and these motherfuckers will go megaton at the drop of a hat.

McMuscles said...

"Im a mushroom cloud laying mother fucker, mother fucker. Im supa fly TNT!"

CATFISH said...

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.

WHITEY said...

Preach on my brother preach on!!!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive