Sunday, February 27, 2011

SOUTH BOUND AND DOWN.......

So me Brock and Swedeland loaded up the MAD KAW and headed south to E-City to the Gigantor compound today. Aaron started wiring my bike why i stood over his shoulder with a dumbass look on my face. His amazing better half brought out a serving tray of coffee fresh fruits and muffins. Not even an hour later she brings out OJ and home made biscuits. Super cool. I think with that kinda greasy boy chopper treatment im gonna find a reason to go there all the time. Anyways after about 3 hours of Aaron watching me stare at his sickle he offers a cure to whats been ailing me. He fired up the RAT and handed me his lid. This thing is a fucking blast to ride. Thanks again Homeboy AARON FINK

This thing needs a ride height stick like they have at amusement parks that says 6foot1 or taller. To get an idea about how stretched it is ill just say this....10 feet of chain..

4 comments:

Time To Fly said...

Damn that is hot!

wllgmr said...

Is that a gs?

OL' GRUMPY BASTARD said...

yup

Gigantor said...

You are more than welcome my brother...glad that thing was up to your stnadards...thank god they're low...You guys are always welcome down here and Dana loves taking care of us...anytime brother...

Followers

Blog Archive