sat on a mound of trash watching the cars pass by on the local interstate last night. its something i use to do all the time through my troubled teenage years. it was nice. a cool brisk night. lite mist in the air. the only sound was the traffic of cars.
Well, I woke up Sunday morning
With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.
And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad,
So I had one more for dessert.
Then I fumbled in my closet through my clothes
And found my cleanest dirty shirt.
Then I washed my face and combed my hair
And stumbled down the stairs to meet the day.
- ► 2012 (145)
- ► 2011 (553)
- Remember these?
- Genius or Lunatic
- Can you say HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!
- i knew a girl. she had eyes like water, little bla...
- HAVE SOME!!!!!
- PARTY THIS WEEKEND! TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THI...
- I AM A MOTHER FUCKER!
- MY BOY KALINS BAND!
- I MISS HER
- what a great weekend. the store was rockin and rol...
- I KNOW THE STRIPPER'S REAL NAME!
- alil progress made.
- IT WAS WAY TOO FUCKIN BUSY YESTERDAY AT THE SHOP T...
- I CAN NEVER STOP STARING AT THIS BIKE!
- I REALLY DO MISS OLD ALICE AND CHAINS!
- VIKING SKULL!
- Ear candy....(as wes would say)
- Can't wait any longer!!!!
- sat on a mound of trash watching the cars pass by ...
- REVENGE RUN
- Words of wisdom...
- On the band wagon
- Womens work
- Smoke out fun
- for you, i will swallow the ocean.
- The Real Deal!!!!!!
- I REALLY MISS HER!
- FOUND THESE ON SOME EURO BLOG. CANT REMEMBER THE N...
- I WANT THESE TOO...
- FUCK MY LIFE.
- JUST FOUND THESE TOO WHILE ON THE WEBSITE. IVE BEE...
- DECISIONS DECISIONS...
- TURN YOUR VOLUME UP!
- Look close at this FXR.....
- Gas up, Grab a bed roll, and hit the Brooklyn Brid...
- SETH ENSLOW WORD RECORD JUMP!
- ▼ March (41)