Sunday, October 23, 2011

GONE DADDY GONE!!!

Well we said goodbye to 2 love to hate sickles of our little unorganized degenerate group of blog club members.. Brock traded his chop for a bike yet to be disclosed to the adoring public.. I sold my kz chop to a young fella that will hopefully keep the scene alive in the 757.. Brock has already started the resurrection of his new one.. Momma snatched my cash and is currently on the hunt for a new couch... Don't worry I'll be scooter hunting in December for my next POS...

Apparently Wesley has one of his projects complete and running the streets of VB like a raped pitbull, but I'll save that glory for him to tell...

So if you see either of these 2 bikes beating the streets it's now safe to do the cool guy biker wave to em cause the chances are the new guys will wave back....





Respectfully submitted by OGB for your reading pleasure...FUCK THE FAKES

No comments:

Followers